Battleground Division System
Battleground Division System is a score-based ranked system expressed in a form of Divisions. It comprises five divisions which indicate the skill level of players. Players within each division are ranked using a system of points called Battleground Points (BP).
Unlike the old traditional Battleground Ranking System (where points were earned either losing or winning or by objectives), the Battleground Division System confers points only to the winning team, causing the losing team to lose points. Very similar to the League System of League of Legends only with a few and non-divided divisions.
All game modes require a minimum of 5 players to start.
- Team Deathmatch
- Team vs Team
- Capture the Flag
- Stone Control
- @bgranked: Displays the Top 10 Battleground Players.
- @bgdivision: Shows the Battleground Division on top of the player's head.
Expand to show all available divisions.
Battleground Points (BP) ca be earned or lost on every Battleground Match. Points won or lost differ from the Division you are in or even due to a Winning or Losing Streak.
|Battleground Points Table|
- A Winning Streak is three or more consecutive wins and can grant from 3 to 13 additional points per victory.
- A Losing Streak is three or more consecutive losses and can remove from 3 to 13 points less per defeat.
An equal number of medals are obtained in all divisions. The winning team receives 25 Valor Badges and 25 Bravery Badges, while the losing team wins 15 of each type.
You can exchange your Valor and Bravery Badges and Match Points with Old Telma NPC.
- Consumables are exclusively for Battlegrounds.