Mining System is a custom and unique feature of Yoyo Tales Ragnarok Online that allows players to find and mine minerals, ores, and stones from Minerals scattered throughout the world.
In various dungeons and maps you will find small Minerals laying around randomly. Presently there are four types of Minerals.
For you to be able to mine those minerals, you need equipment and required level of mining. There is a small chance that the Pickaxe will break down while mining.
Each time you mine a Mineral, you'll earn experience points to reach the next level. Maximum miner level is 50. The higher the miner's level, the faster and more effective the mining will be.
- LV: 1 – 15 = Iron Mineral
- LV: 16 – 30 = Oridecon Mineral
- LV: 31 – 45 = Elunium Mineral
- LV: 46 – 50 = Emperium Mineral
The mining equipment seller is Wayland, the Smith located in Yoyo World.
|Iron Pickaxe||1 – 15||10,000 Z||None|
|Oridecon Pickaxe||16 – 30||100,000 Z||ASPD +10%|
|Elunium Pickaxe||31 – 45||500,000 Z||ASPD +20%|
|Emperium Pickaxe||46 – 50||1,000,000 Z||ASPD +30%|
The more useful and valuable the item, the harder the drop rate will be.
- Oridecon Bullion can be sold for 100,000 Zeny in game NPC shop and venders.
- Elunium Bullion can be sold for 200,000 Zeny in game NPC shop and venders.
- Emperium Bullion can be sold for 300,000 Zeny in game NPC shop and venders.
- Mineral Box contains 32 different ores, stones and diamonds that can be sold at a high price or used to refine or forge new weapons.
- 3 Prize Ores can be extracted into Prize Medal and exchanged for Hugel Minigames Rewards.